It has been said that you can tell a lot about a woman just by the type of handbag she buys and of course, by the way she carries it.
- Expensive designer handbags are often associated with demanding, confident females who know exactly what they want.
- The clutch bag is synonymous with evening wear and entertaining.
- The shoulder bag and cross-body handbag are associated with sensible, practical women as they leave your hands free.
- Small handbags clutched tightly over the shoulder are seen as a sign of class and sophistication.
- Big bags and Tote Bags are often associated with younger individuals such as students and mothers where a practical and speedy approach is often required.
- Bright coloured handbags are said to be indicative of fun loving, approachable people
- Darker coloured handbags are said to be favoured by the more reserved, down-to-earth type of person.
- The envelope bag is often chosen by woman with a more formal approach.
- Bags with lots of metal work, buckles or studs work are thought to be liked by women with a wilder side.
Of course this is all said tongue in cheek and has no scientific basis whatsoever. The handbag does not make the lady, but it does go a long way to make the lady feel good 😉
Are we right or are we way off the mark? Leave us a comment and let us know your thoughts.